Learn English Grammar From A–Z
jardín o patio abierto de un bar
- The heated beer garden to the rear is particularly pleasant.
- The back garden is used as a beer garden and contains a seating area and separate toilets.
- Enjoy a drink in the pub, or lounge in the beer garden.
- A beer garden has recently been built at the back.
- Then head for the beer garden overlooking the sea.
- The river flows past the bottom of our beer garden.
- Manuel occasionally organises charity quiz nights and there is a beer garden for balmy summer days.
- A big party had been organised in a beer garden for thursday night, and everyone was going, so we went to an Italian restaurant and then karaoke instead.
- At one stage Del and I were sitting in the beer garden.
- In the evening there was a BBQ dinner for many of the people attending the conference, held in the beer garden at the back of the Hotel.
- Hopefully I can find a beer garden and enjoy my Bulmers in peace.
- Out the back, my friend's voices rise merrily above the beer garden.
- The Village Inn has a wonderful beer garden and decking area, which allow you to sit outside and drink in the view - along with a pint or two.
- The plan for tonight was to spend the evening in the beer garden enjoying the wonderful warm weather that we've had for the last couple of days.
- It is a spacious, well laid-out pub, with a cosy beer garden out back.
- We decided to visit one of the big pubs in the area and sat in the leafy beer garden by the water, eating fresh seafood and chips.
- Great food, an awesome beer garden, well-stocked bar and the service is excellent
- A very nice riverside pub offering tremendously high-quality food and a splendid beer garden.
- When they reopened, everything was cream and beige, the bar had moved, and the beer garden had been expanded.
- With its large beer garden and patio full of play equipment for children, it is also ideal for a run out from the city for a family pub lunch.