Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1gafas de cerveza feminineanteojos de cerveza masculine Latin America
- Wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole even if I was wearing beer goggles in a meat market.
- And I'm not even talking about the beer goggles or the lager lenses.
- Avoid looking at potential sex partners through beer goggles.
- You put on the ole beer goggles, eh?
- It is rare that plans made when all parties are wearing their beer goggles ever come to anything.
- This was the case at the Freemason's Hotel on Wednesday night when beer goggles were replaced with safety goggles as part of science week activities.
- I'm putting on the beer goggles and going in.
- With the beer goggles and wobbly sandles on, you'd crawl over hot coals.
- By the time you find someone promising, those beer goggles are strapped on nice and tight.
- Every time we see them, we've got on big, fat, shiny beer goggles.
- You may find yourself doing things you never thought you would (beer goggles are amazing things!).
- Ever hear of beer goggles?
- I like being chatted up by people with beer goggles, and knowing that I'll turn them down and they'll feel sad for about 6 minutes.
- In isolation from the favourable mist of city centre musical beer goggles and the ripped jean, mullet chasing, suit jacketed hordes, there's something pure about all of this.
- Affix beer goggles before entering.