Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(de cartón) posavasos masculine
- But when he left I found this poem scribbled on a beer mat.
- ‘I always try to do something that I want to do,’ he says earnestly, tearing up a beer mat.
- Every drinker with functioning tastebuds who has had the good fortune to sup a pint of Rooster's Yankee has one thought when placing a drained glass upon soggy beer mat.
- He asked Damien as he fiddled with a beer mat out of boredom.
- ‘We're fine, yep, and grateful for the drinks,’ she assured Vaughn, raising her drink briefly to Ed, who merely nodded back, studying the beer mat intently.
- With just two bottles of spirits, a handful of beer mats and a small stack of glasses, Brockenhurst's newest pub probably sounds a bit downmarket.
- Pubs in York are to be blitzed with beer mats and posters warning about the dangers of messing around with fireworks.