Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1principiante masculine, femininebeginner's luck — la suerte del principiante
- You are never too young or old to learn and the skills you need to learn as a beginner are the same no matter what your reason for taking lessons.
- The society is particularly is catering for beginners who want to learn the game and have a bit of fun at the same time.
- But they are, says Gina, great places for beginners to start to learn about plants.
- Today it is still widely used on the campus by keen climbers and beginners who want to learn the basics.
- This course is for beginners or people who want to refresh their computer skills.
- This class is designed for the absolute beginner and no previous knowledge is necessary.
- All traditional instruments will be taught both for beginners and advanced students.
- These classes will cater for all categories, from beginners to advanced students.
- The course is intended for beginners and there are no formal entry requirements.
- Make sure the staff are well qualified and sympathetic towards beginners and newcomers.
- We tried out a few steps and it was immediately obvious that our new pupils were complete beginners.
- If you have been gardening all of your life or if you are just a beginner, there is much to be learned by becoming a member of the club.
- This event will draw runners from all over the country but there will also be courses for beginners.
- Recently I gave up a couple of days fishing and acted as a guide to two beginners.
- Training on the course begins with the basics and complete beginners are catered for.
- The beginner first learns a sequence of movements called the seven coordinations.
- For beginners, start with the three weeks and adapt it to your needs.
- This year we would particularly hope to send reading books and workbooks for beginners.
- The boat is wider than a racing craft and consequently is safer for beginners.
- Our tutors specialise in teaching beginners in a very relaxed homely atmosphere.