The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de begonia
- Together with gladioli, lilies and begonias, the dahlias are one of the most important and popular summer-flowering bulbs.
- My yard always looked so nice and clean with its daylilies and begonias around each planted pine tree in the front yard.
- Summer annuals such as petunias, impatiens and begonias need warmer temperatures to thrive.
- A diverse group of plants characterised by bright, multi-coloured flowers and leaves, begonias are plants which are found mainly in India's North-Eastern region.
- Other plants that can be easily brought inside to over winter include coleus, geraniums, basil and begonias.
- Brightly coloured violas and begonias peek from every possible spot of dirt.
- Part of my garden consists of a patio on which I have many pots housing a selection of Japanese acers, begonias, marigolds and nasturtiums.
- Rotate showy plants, such as orchids, begonias, and bromeliads, into your garden for color all year.
- Summer-flowering bulbs such as dahlias, begonias and anemones bring variety, texture, unique color and long flowering times to summer gardens.
- To get earlier blooms, start begonias growing indoors about six weeks before your planting-out date, the date in your area when the threat of night frosts is past.
- You can grow thousands of begonias from one small packet of seed.
- Many people choose to plant begonias indoors in pots six weeks prior to their outside planting date to get blooms that much earlier in the summer.
- Now they are relying on visitors to generously donate money while admiring the beautiful petunias, begonias and busy lizzy flowers.
- The plants I am going to use include begonias, impatiens and verbenas, which should produce solid mounds and balls of colour.
- In summer months, bright annuals such as impatiens, begonia, and coleus make attractive companion plants.
- Likewise, flower boxes can hang on the deck's railings with azaleas and begonias brightening up that stark wood deck.
- Large flowered begonias look best with fewer, larger flowers.
- I feel very mature and responsible for not actually spending all that money and staying at home and planting begonias and drinking lemonade on the lawn instead.
- The Display House has fine begonias in summer and orchids and cyclamens during autumn and winter.
- Are you supposed to pull up begonias in the winter?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!