The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de tardío
- Of course, apologies followed, and at five to three the belated ceremony was commenced to the relief of all concerned.
- The move is long overdue and it's mostly belated good news for shareholders.
- Though belated, the announcement went down well with the workers both permanent and temporary.
- Also a belated 81st birthday is extended to Maggie McGee from her family and friends.
- She is married to Anthony and her children, family and friends, wish her a belated happy birthday.
- It's a grey, cold day here in Amsterdam and I have to go and raid the fridge to find something for our belated Saturday brunch.
- Santa Claus even made a belated arrival in the street together with sleigh to entertain the children and give out presents.
- Wishing you and your family a belated Christmas and an early Happy New Year
- In our case, not only were the condolences belated, but we also failed to offer concrete support.
- That went on most of the evening, although we broke for dinner and for more belated presents as the weather got steadily worse.
- A belated thank you for paying for this year's school fireworks display.
- After today's game Duff plans to enjoy a belated birthday meal back in Aberdeen with his parents and girlfriend.
- If you missed out on Valentine's Day, surprise a loved one with a belated trip to the most romantic capital of Europe.
- There may be belated Christmas refreshments after the meeting and to welcome in the New Year.
- I'm debating whether that should count as a belated Friday entry or an early Tuesday one.
- The couple intend to take a belated honeymoon in South America before the fleet sets off on its next leg around Cape Horn.
- So the sanctions, belated and porous though they were, did have some limited effect.
- Kris and I went over to my parents' house last night for a belated birthday party for my sister.
- The city administration has made a belated response to the problem of urbanization.
- It was a belated birthday present from her family after Alice turned 100 in July.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!