Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1campana de vidrio feminine
- A one gramme weight is placed on the scale pan of an electronic balance and the balance is covered by a glass bell jar.
- In the white void opposite, he has placed a glass bell jar containing an auction hammer.
- I think there's a great deal of misunderstanding about what emptiness is, the idea that emptiness is something that happens under a bell jar when you exhaust all the air from it.
- He removed the mud, moistened it, placed it under a bell jar, and subsequently germinated no fewer than eighty-two seeds.
- He also used the pump to demonstrate that sound travels through the air: the sound of a watch in the bell jar grew fainter as the air was pumped out.
- To prevent accidental extinguishing of the flame, a huge crystalline bell jar with an open top to accommodate escaping smoke was placed over the lantern.
- The telescope structure accommodates installation of a 9-m vacuum bell jar for aluminizing the primary mirrors in situ on the telescope.
- A kind of invisible bell jar had been dropped over it, protecting it from change.
- Originally, cloches were constructed out of glass bell jars and were used to protect individual plants.
- Unusual foliage such as ornamental cabbages can make a bold statement, especially if highlighted by accessories such as solar bell jars.