Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Bake uncovered at 350F for thirty-five minutes and serve with rice or rice noodles, ladling on any extra sauce, or eat it atop a spinach salad with red bell pepper and green onion.
- Make a vegetarian pizza with lots of tomato, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, mushroom, carrots, broccoli and spinach.
- Toss squash, potato, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and minced garlic in a large bowl.
- As I clean my refrigerator out every Saturday morning, I toss all the leftover veggies in a pot - you know, the two carrots, that stalk of celery, half an onion, a bell pepper, a couple of potatoes.
- Add the parsley, sunflower sprouts, bell pepper, and romaine lettuce; toss to coat, season, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining mango with the rice, kidney beans, bell pepper, scallions and peas.
- Although any bell pepper can be roasted, red bell peppers are most commonly used; in addition, yellow and orange peppers are a great option.
- Add the red bell pepper and scallions to the drained potatoes and toss with the dressing.
- The cubes of meat were topped with a variety of vegetables - zucchini, bell pepper and asparagus, among others - with their skins deliciously grilled.
- Don't let the innocent name of this sweet bell pepper fool you.
- Include bell pepper slices or baby carrots with ranch dressing or spaghetti sauce for dunking.
- Thread skewers with halibut, zucchini, onion and bell pepper.
- Scoville heat units can range from zero for a sweet bell pepper to over 200,000 for the fiery orange habanero.
- Then I came home and ate a huge spinach salad with smoked salmon, fennel, hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, yellow bell pepper, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Combine all ingredients except the red bell pepper.
- Place half of the bell pepper strips atop egg salad.
- Toss the bell pepper into the frying pan and cook until tender and just starting to brown.
- Quarter the bell pepper lengthwise, remove the stem, white membranes and seeds.
- Groundnut stew may be served with rice, and the many possible accompaniments include hard-boiled eggs, sliced fruit, cucumber, onions, chutney, roast nuts, bell pepper, and raw onions.
- For the red bell pepper sauce, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the oyster sauce and chicken stock to a simmer.