Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tirador de la campanilla masculinecampanilla feminine
- I tugged the bell pull twice before feet shuffled forward.
- They're open until 6 a.m. on weekends; after 4 a.m. the door is locked, but Gloria showed us the secret bell pull.
- ‘At least four’ corrected Riann, standing up to reach for the bell pull.
- The door was covered by a wire mesh screen and there was a bell pull on the left which, upon being touched caused a far-off deep and sober ring.
- ‘Security coffins’ with bell pulls and air hoses were patented.