Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Around 50 firefighters were called to the blaze, which started in the four-storey bell tower.
- Barely visible through the brush stands an old bell tower.
- He follows the cloaked figure to a church bell tower.
- From the top of the 43-meter-high bell tower, the panorama extends to the sea.
- There is now a separate bell tower beside the church.
- At the end of May the bell tower of the Victorian building was damaged in a blaze.
- The school's bell tower, built around 1914, is a focal point for the town.
- Steep winding alleys lead past precariously terraced houses and open on to plazas with churches and bell towers.
- He entered the cathedral and made his way up to the bell tower - his second home.
- The work is expected to finish in two years and includes reconstructing the spire of the bell tower which was removed in 1980 for safety reasons.