Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Numerous taxicabs and limousines pulled up to the gilded doorway, dropping off guests while young bellboys carted luggage up the service elevator to various suites.
- The taxi pulled in front of the hotel and a bellboy immediately retrieved his luggage from the boot of the car.
- She paid the driver as the bellboys got her luggage and took them up to Justin's room.
- You are a bellboy in a fancy hotel.
- Robin instructed a bellboy to take my luggage up to my room.
- Matt grabbed our key and the girl behind the counter called a bellboy to take our luggage up to our room on the sixth floor overlooking the sea.
- The valet boys met us eagerly and called for a bellboy to retrieve our luggage.
- Call room service. The bellboy will eventually arrive and take your bags to the lobby, where you take a taxi to the airport, board a plane, and several connections later, you arrive back in the UK.
- The bellboys had already taken our luggage up to our rooms and were setting them up for us.
- She smiled teasingly and blew a kiss at Leo as he began helping the bellboy load up the trolley with the luggage.
- Inside reminded her of a hotel; maroon carpet, cream walls and bellboys in black and grey suits.
- I probably wasn't very clever’ - he became, at 16, a bellboy at the London Hilton Hotel. ‘I had no ambition for the industry.
- Carl shook his head as the bellboys sweated over the task.
- Seeing how the first option was probably just the product of wishing, I left my duffel bag to the bellboy, who seemed to be struggling to keep Gillian's bags on top of the cart, and marched over to the reception desk.
- ‘Please come this way,’ said the bellboy politely to us.
- ‘Here's your room, Madame Ashley and Monsieur Charles ’, the bellboy said, extending his right hand toward the door.
- ‘Thank you,’ Trent said, wrapping an arm around Ally and following the bellboy up to their room.
- Anyway, all I did was tell the bellboy in the hall that I had locked myself out, and the next thing I know he's opening the door.
- Five minutes later the elevator bellboy came running down the hall.
- We checked in at the desk, and a bellboy brought us up to our suite.