Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Incoming patients are greeted by a uniformed doorman, attentive bellhops and a concierge who whisks guests to their rooms.
- Others worked as cooks, waiters, and bellhops.
- It's how waiters, bellhops, and street performers have always made a living - a system that encourages good service.
- We've heard a lot about the bellboy, the bellhop that this alleged victim made her immediate outcry to.
- He thanked the bellhop and took the trolley with our luggage and proceeded to the elevator.
- This includes approximately 75,000 workers who serve the rich and very rich in such jobs as limousine drivers, nannies, housekeepers, waiters and bellhops.
- Tips are common only in certain job sectors- those involving personal services, with hairdressers, food servers, taxi drivers, hotel bellhops, and tourist guides being the most striking examples.
- Jack cast a sideways glance at the female front desk attendant as he walked out the door behind the bellhop.
- It was a massive stone building, a good twenty-five stories, columns marking the sides of the entrance where four massive wooden doors stood, marked by bellhops and valet parking signs.
- His paintings of Parisian types, among them cooks and bellhops, referenced 17 th- and 18 th-century models.
- Others found employment in hotel service jobs, working as dishwashers, bellhops, and elevator operators.
- Please enjoy your stay,’ the bellhop said as he set down her bags.
- I'll have the bellhop load these into the carriage.
- Feel free to tip the bellhop and the housekeeper 5% to 20% for good service, depending on the situation and how frequently they serve you.
- ‘Right away, sir,’ he said more enthusiastically, buzzing for a bellhop to carry their bags and lead them to their room.
- He turned back to his son and nodded. ‘… Did the bellhop get all of your things?’
- The bellhop led them to their rooms, pushing their luggage on the way and carried it into the separate rooms, 412 for the girls and 413 for the boys.
- ‘We have been saving for a long time you know,’ Rachel answered as they stepped in the lobby behind the bellhop.
- A bellhop will be along shortly to carry your bags up.
- I heard Matt shout as I followed the bellhop across the lobby.