Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Squeeze your buttocks, draw your belly button to your spine and tilt your pelvis.
- She is nude and the image shows her body from her belly button to her knees.
- Most want ear or nose piercings, although a few prefer to have their belly button or genitals pierced.
- Worn on all parts of the body, face, back, belly button or ankle, the crystal tattoo will last on the skin for several days.
- She asked me to picture Mother Earth holding me and rocking me and had me hold my hand over my belly button.
- I don't want the area from my waist to my belly button exposed to the harsh cold wind.
- Her body was completely opened up, from the belly button up to her neck.
- As I finish the inward sweep to my belly button, my hands turn out and push back.
- This produced a scar that stretches from hip to hip and a new belly button.
- Your arms should be bent at a comfortable angle, with hands in loose fists and below the belly button.
- Now rotate your hips so your belly button is pointing in the opposite direction of the extended arm.
- She turned sideways and stared at her stomach and felt the smooth skin around her belly button.
- She placed her hand across her chest, above her belly button and away from the gauze bandage.
- Teach the client to visualize pulling the belly button towards the spine.
- Eschewing low rise is one thing, but jeans should not cover your belly button.
- I began to panic from the ripping pains in my stomach from the belly button down.
- She had pale skin, and her belly button twirled inward, while mine buttoned out on my tummy.
- Keep your torso stable, and continue pulling your belly button in while breathing normally.
- Another traditional Chinese medical method is to apply a herbal paste to the belly button so that its essence can be absorbed there.