Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Wouldn't a friendship be better if it could absorb the energy of teasing and laugh a big belly laugh?
- I found Barron very funny, but it was more of a quiet chuckle than a belly laugh.
- Hardly a minute goes by without a chuckle or a belly laugh.
- Thanks to its readers and comic enthusiasts, who apparently love paradoxes and a good belly laugh about them, the monthly magazine has survived the financial crisis of its second year and now has gradually become a comic icon in Bali.
- After having an hour-long belly laugh about the misfortunes of the party I despise so much, I wondered what kind of impact this might have on the Canadian political scene, especially on the federal level.
- Whatever it was, Jimmy could bend you over in a belly laugh with a humorous aside and then straighten you up with a devastating critique of foreign policy - all in the same sentence.
- Thanks to MWO, this transcript gave me a real belly laugh.
- But then where would the belly laugh have been in that?
- He got a big belly laugh out of that, which made me like him more.
- In the comments, you offered several thousand people a belly laugh at your expense - was that the point?
- Jose looks stunned, then breaks into a deep belly laugh.
- I have to confess that I always get a good belly laugh out of such nonsense.
- He lets out a belly laugh, knowing that I've caught the dripping irony in his voice.
- People have probably noticed that they feel a lot better after a good belly laugh.
- He throws back his head and laughs a deep belly laugh.
- Inglewood could not restrain a deep belly laugh.
- The large man smiled and let out a deep belly laugh.
- The old woman's face cracked into a smile as her deep belly laugh ruptured and blared until I was sure everyone in the neighborhood had heard it.
- Let's hope we can all finish this grim year off with a huge riotous belly laugh.
- Around 16 million adults, totalling 40 per cent, said they failed to muster even one proper belly laugh in an average day.