Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I lost things, had things stolen, had people rummage through my belongings, my drawers.
- Manny took some personal belongings from Mrs Schendel, but ignored many more valuable items.
- They add that nobody should leave personal belongings and money lying around a house.
- Officers raided his room at the college that day to search his personal belongings and took five letters away.
- Their coats, wallets, mobile phones and other personal belongings were stolen.
- Police or security guards can inspect the personal belongings of people as they enter the premises.
- I just hope that it results in security checks on people's belongings being tightened up.
- We had boxed up all our personal belongings to make room in our second bedroom for our new baby daughter.
- None of his belongings had been interfered with and no possessions had been stolen.
- The sprinters claim they were unaware of the tests and had returned home for personal belongings.
- The burglars also stole many personal belongings that Cilla will never be able to replace.
- The whole family had to move upstairs after their belongings had been made safe.
- Once there, I laid my belongings out to dry and made plans to visit a local quarry.
- I've completely downsized all my belongings, and can pack all of my clothes into one suitcase.
- Homeless people were then asked to pay fifty dollars for the return of their belongings.
- Then we were instructed to leave our belongings behind and return to the departure gate.
- Their belongings were packed into plastic bags and the family was driven to Dublin by car.
- She walked into the room to find a man searching through her belongings.
- I had a need to go fetch his last belongings and bring them home to my house to wash them.
- I noticed that his belongings formed a round bulge in the bottom of a plastic carrier bag.