The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1benevolencia femeninobondad femenino
- As Confucius saw long ago, benevolence or concern for humanity is the indispensable root of it all.
- After all, how can we expect a person who is cruel to small creatures to show kindness and benevolence to his countrymen?
- Any positive act of benevolence or good will is one that could be considered sacred.
- They have repeatedly given up their time to save lives and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their benevolence.
- The disaster left the world in great grief, but it has responded with unprecedented benevolence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!