Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I have to take a drug called Klonopin, which is like a Benzedrine.
- In the early hours of the morning, when everyone else was feeling tired, the Benzedrine clicked in and I could have gone on celebrating until dawn - it was my first and last experience of an ‘upper’!
- Devastated, he increased his intake of Benzedrine and Seconal to help him sleep.
- Hannah had fueled her body on nicotine, coffee, and Benzedrine in the past week; the abuse had taken its toll.
- That evening John, high on Benzedrine, came home and told us about the horrifying, hallucinatory experience he'd had at the library.