Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The new targets relate to a number of chemicals including benzene, carbon monoxide and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Cholesterol is soluble in chloroform, ether, benzene, or hot alcohol and other organic solvents.
- City traffic is a significant source of pollutants such as sulphur dioxide, particulate matter, benzene, and carbon monoxide.
- The alkanes are very poorly soluble in water but are soluble with many of the other organic solvents such as chloroform and benzene.
- Its most toxic ingredient is benzene, a volatile organic compound that increases the risk of cancer.