Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He also tried to make use of the by-products of oil, selling benzine, paraffin, and petroleum jelly, and at one point drawing up plans to convert sulfuric acid into fertilizer.
- This finding suggests that these functional domains may be particularly sensitive to exposure to solvents such as toluene, xylene, and benzine.
- A slick of toxic benzine floats into the city, confirming that the river, the city's main supply of water, is dangerously polluted.
- We also asked for about 2500 liters of benzine for our vehicles.
- The refinery would now produce fuel with ten times lower sulphur levels and two thirds lower benzine levels, supplying New Zealand with some of the world's cleanest burning and highest quality fuels.