The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of bermudas
- Slip-on sandals are extremely versatile as they can be worn with dressier chinos, jeans and even a nice pair of Bermuda shorts.
- This said, you should always anchor your summer wardrobe around a few stylish pairs of pants and Bermuda shorts.
- Black matches almost every existing color, so try your pink sweater with black pants or Bermuda shorts.
- For those who have less attractive bodies, Bermuda shorts also help cover up most imperfections.
- He showed up in a casual outfit - a green-striped, long-sleeved top, Bermuda shorts and sneakers.
- Grabbing my newly laundered dark olive green hoodie and my favorite black Bermuda shorts, I was officially ready.
- The ad featured a photograph of a gentleman wearing a pair of Bermuda shorts, socks and tasselled shoes, overlaid with a label with the show's name… ‘What Not To Wear’.
- With the first rays of British summertime sunshine coaxing the boys into Bermuda shorts and the girls into bikinis, it's time to think about some other essential seasonal fashion statements - our cars.
- I'm wearing flip-flops, Bermuda shorts and an anime t-shirt.
- But even before Bermuda shorts were officially installed in the army, troops were cutting off their trousers at the knees to get some heat relief.
- The famous Bermuda shorts, a legacy of the British Army's uniform, are worn by businessmen, along with jackets, ties, and knee socks.
- I took a quick shower and looked into my closet, choosing a pair of Madras plaid Bermuda shorts and Abercrombie polo.
- It's still a fine dining restaurant; no matter how old it is, so forget about wearing a T-shirt and Bermuda shorts.
- Otherwise, he was dressed in Bermuda shorts, a T-shirt, white socks and black sneakers.
- Will I still think he looks amazing in his retiree-white leather loafers and Bermuda shorts?
- She wore the same Bermuda shorts and white t-shirt as earlier during the day.
- My uncle has an affinity for Hawaiian floral print shirts and Bermuda shorts.
- As a seminary student I was not allowed to take a final exam because I showed up in Bermuda shorts.
- The famous Bermuda shorts were invented in the Fifties when hems were creeping up and shorts becoming dangerously brief.
- The Bermuda shorts have been abandoned and replaced by khakis and long-sleeved shirts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!