Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The reactive elements contained in alloys such as magnesium, strontium, sodium, calcium, beryllium, and titanium are also factors in oxide formation.
- Elements such as lead, tellurium, beryllium, chromium, phosphorus, and manganese have little or no effect on the corrosion resistance of coppers and binary copper-zinc alloys.
- Her history included a relatively short period of exposure to a mixture of silica, hard metal, and beryllium.
- The most important precipitation-hardening reactions are obtained with beryllium, chromium, boron, nickel, silicon, and zirconium.
- The presence of alloying elements such as beryllium, chromium, silicon, and aluminum modifies the nature of the oxide, making it more tenacious.