Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1más famosomás conocido
- The best known is the great wheel-head cross, now preserved in the modern Parish Church.
- The Lake District is the best known, closely followed by the Peak District and Snowdonia.
- Coca-cola may be the world's biggest and best known brand, an icon from Troon to Timbuktu.
- Well, I suppose it was their biggest ever hit, so it's got to be the best known.
- We were actually riding The Grand National, one of the best known roller coasters in the country.
- The best known and most successful of his glider trials was also his last.
- Heading south, the Uists are best known for salmon, trout and sea trout flyfishing in the lochs.
- The quest to find one of Croydon's best known independent stores a new home gathered pace this week.
- He has appeared in films and on TV but is best known in York for writing and starring in the pantomimes.
- Official birdwatchers have issued an alert over some of the country's best known species.
- The fourth face of Algeria is that which is best known by the outside world.
- He is best known for his Nescafe television adverts, in which he would shake coffee beans in his hand.
- One of Bradford's best known landmarks disappeared in a puff of smoke yesterday.
- The book gives a peep behind the curtains into the life of one of the best known and respected operatic tenors.
- One of Cheshire's best known dynasties has been hit by a second shock death in five years.
- The lists also include one figure best known for the inspiration they gave through suffering.
- So why put him in the department of culture, best known as a ministry for non-advancement?
- The artistic composition is a world away from the work he is best known for.
- One of the best known stage musicals of recent years is coming back to Lancaster next week.
- Among her best known plays is Stones in His Pockets, which opened on Broadway in April.