Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(book) bestseller masculine(book) superventas masculine, feminine(product) superventas masculine, femininea motorbike/car that has been among the bestsellers for four years — una moto/un coche que lleva cuatro años entre los superventas
- Cookery shows are absolutely on the TV almost every day of the week, cookery books are in the best-seller list yet people cook less than ever before.
- So when in 1971 he produced his best-seller, the Atlas, combining travel and wine, it was not a surprise.
- How do you send a book soaring on the best-seller list even before it's been published?
- Having sold over 1.5 million copies, the book ranks second on the best-seller list, right after the famous writer Chi Li's novel.
- He's got a new hit book out already the best-seller list called ‘How to Know God.’
- Atkins and South Beach diet books are on the best-seller list.
- The fact that conservative books dominate the best-seller list demonstrates how bogus such measures are as evidence of bias.
- When a book makes a best-seller list it is instantly less interesting to me We are awash in great books, more than we could possibly read
- It's a story that needs to be told more often, rather than the warm, pink fuzziness we get from books on the best-seller lists.
- If a book lands on the best-seller list and nobody hears it, did it really happen?
- To the surprise of everyone involved, the book shot up the best-seller list.
- The fact that they produce fiction that tops the secular best-seller lists, almost all of it apocalyptic, suggests that the charm remains.
- It had a lock on the best-seller list for over three years and eventually sold more than 3 million copies.
- He pointed to the best-seller list, at the top of which sat All The President's Men.
- It also reached the best-seller list in Ireland, selling out this week in some Dublin book stores.
- So when I started writing, if someone said you're going to have a book in the best-seller list, I would have thought that's amazing and I would give my right arm for that.
- Well, right after I wrote that book and it got on the best-seller list, publishers came to me with offers.
- Readers seem to like the move and six ‘big print’ paperbacks have been on The New York Times paperback best-seller list since last month.
- They were confident that the book would sell well; indeed it appeared on the New York Times paperback best-seller list in October, if only for a week.
- The latest, Seven-Up, is currently on every hardcover best-seller list.
2(author)autor de bestsellers masculineautora de bestsellers feminine