The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1let's take a look at the latest betting — veamos cómo están / van las apuestas
- From the 1930s the states in turn legalised state lotteries and off-course betting on horse races, and introduced casinos for continuous gambling.
- There was some spirited betting on the outcome to the sixth race with steady support for at least four of the runners.
- The NBA wouldn't even allow Toronto to have a franchise unless legal betting on NBA games was abolished in the whole province of Ontario.
- The impact from the government's lottery is illegal individual betting on the last two or three digits of the first prize of the lottery.
- Policy gambling (an illegal form of betting on daily numbers) similarly involved local syndicates.
- The Illinois Racing Board has temporarily has suspended all live and simulcasting betting on some multirace wagers, including pick four and pick six bets.
- The firm is betting on what it calls the industry trend away from track-based betting toward home-based wagering.
- It was construed by others as a challenge to the institution of land markets understood as a lottery, a mode of betting on the results of future population growth.
- There also is a mode where players breed, own, and train race horses, and there is a wagering mode where players will participate in all forms of betting on horses.
- There is some interesting betting on Saturday's semi-finals.
- The betting on the number is interesting to say the least.
- A U.S. Senate committee has approved legislation to halt all legal betting on college sports.
- There was also substantial betting on the result of the photo finish.
- The betting on the booze front is that zoning will eventually be put into place in Pattaya entertainment venues.
- There is heavier betting on one-day matches because they are result oriented.
- Many hedge funds - which are in effect sophisticated ways of betting on the markets - have had a tough 2004.
- There was heavy betting on Cambridge, but the two crews collided, the race had to be restarted and Oxford won comfortably.
- The two main allegations concern race-fixing and free betting on the sport.
- How different is the betting on that game as opposed to the South Australian game?
- In these games the showdown is preceded by one or more periods of betting on who has the best combination of cards.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!