Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The extensive bibliography refers to books, periodicals and theses, government and media materials, and websites.
- The book also includes a short glossary, a thorough bibliography, and seven appendices.
- Useful appendices and an extensive bibliography add to the book's reference value.
- The book also includes a useful bibliography and appendix.
- He supplements his book with interesting appendices and a solid bibliography.
- For professionals, the greatest value of the book will be found in the exhaustive bibliography and the appendix of internet sources for exotic species.
- Six appendices and a bibliography complement the volume and I recommend it for serious students of the German war machine in WWI.
- Appendices and a short bibliography are included.
- Finally, the bibliography and appendices are enviable.
- There is a lengthy bibliography and two helpful appendices.
- It is rounded off by a series of appendices and an exhaustive bibliography.
- Some of the twenty-one essays include extensive documentation, bibliographies, and appendices, making available materials often known only to specialists.
- The chapters of the book are well written, illustrative, and most importantly, have lengthy bibliographies referring to classic literature as well as cutting edge studies in the respective fields.
- Each chapter includes references at the end, as well as an extended bibliography as an appendix.
- Readers can now find explanations on such matters as how best to cite websites in bibliographies and refer to e-mail addresses in documents.
- Apart from criticizing the contents, he discovered that eight key references in the bibliography referred to nonexistent papers in nonexistent journals.
- To each is appended a significant bibliography for further reading of both older and newer scholarship.
- This bibliography of classical folklore scholarship is not intended to be exhaustive, of course, but it does demonstrate the wide variety of sources and commentaries available on ancient myth and popular lore.
- There are extensive notes, which provide bibliographical references - though it would help the reader if there were a bibliography appended to each chapter.
- While it lacks notes, it does include a selected bibliography that will help scholars track down its many and varied sources.