Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The articular surfaces and biceps tendon attachment were found to be normal.
- Once thawed, the proximal two-thirds of the radii were harvested along with their distal biceps tendon attachments.
- An instance of the origin of the long tendon of the biceps from the tendon of pectoralis major is described by Koster.
- When given from the brachial trunk, the radial recurrent has been found crossing beneath the tendon of the biceps.
- The triceps is a forearm extensor, the opposite of the biceps.