The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pelear
- They fight and bicker over nothing, over petty cultural differences.
- Additionally, the two sides routinely bicker over the disputed islands, a supposedly oil-rich area.
- ‘People expect us to do what we can to work together, at least most of the time,’ he added, indicating a bid to stop bickering between rival political factions on the authority.
- He said: ‘There was bickering between the two companies.’
- It is now a useless exercise to bicker over who is at fault, but the immediate task is to help rebuild damaged infrastructure and help affected residents recover from the floods.
- Individual directors may disagree, bicker, dispute, squabble, fight or even disobey the chairman.
- Two older men bicker over the rules of their game, in which they pit pet crickets against one another in battle.
- It was sad that the Council had to bicker over who should pay for the work.
- Put off by bickering between his father and uncle over the family business, Alan went his own way.
- He rolled his eyes and turned on the radio effectively stopping any more bickering between us.
- I've counseled both of them separately, but it hasn't seemed to have done much good, as the two of them continue to bicker over things that would normally be shrugged off.
- But regardless of endless Government and opposition bickering on the matter - or maybe because of it - there is still a huge amount of public apathy on this referendum.
- The eccentric singer says he has a wonderful relationship with his lover of 11 years, but they love bickering and even argue over who gets to sit where.
- Think of those you love and don't spend what may be your last days bickering about petty things.
- In what looks like an average onstage dissection of a relationship, a boyfriend and girlfriend who live together bicker and spar over trivialities.
- We never got along with one another and were frequently bickering and arguing.
- Brothers are meant to bicker, no matter how old they are.
- Jerry was left staring at his parents, who continued to bicker and argue.
- This year there isn't going to be any more squabbling, no more bickering, no more fighting..
- ‘Enough of the petty bickering you two,’ the blonde woman said playfully.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!