Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1precio de compra masculine
- The bid price is the price at which the dealer is willing to buy a security and the ask price is the price at which the dealer is willing to sell the security.
- For example, on the Nasdaq, the delisting process is set in motion when a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the minimum bid price or market cap.
- Stop-losses are always set above the current asking price on a buy or below the current bid price on a sell.
- The market makers are buying at the bid price and then selling the stock.
- If you look at a stock ticker, you will see something called a ‘bid’ price and an ‘ask’ price. The bid price is the highest price that someone is willing to pay for the stock.
- The bid price for high grade white maize was about K23,000 while offers were in the range of K27 000 per 50 kg bag.
- You set the bid price and control how much traffic you receive.
- It is conditional on a recommendation from the existing board, which is viewed as a means to keep the bid price down.
- That means no one else can mount a bid at a higher price so that there was no point in buying above the bid price.
- When you buy shares you will pay the higher offer price, but when you sell you will be getting the lower bid price.
- As a buyer any seller can accept your bid price or you can accept any seller's asking price.
- The shares have made substantial gains since news of the bid first surfaced and the share price has remained well above the pre-speculation bid price ever since.
- Under the Nasdaq's current standards, a company's minimum bid price must be at or above $1 at the close of trading.
- On a less competitive project, however, he would risk a higher percentage markup for profit while still hoping to have a low-enough bid price to win the job.
- The debate now revolves around what the bid price should be.
- If the number of potential nonresident land bidders is a significant proportion of the number of overall potential bidders, then the bid price for land should be lowered as a result of the ownership restriction.
- The offer price is what you pay when you buy in, and the bid price is what you get if you sell.
- This implies that a typical property buyer considers erosion characteristics in forming her bid price.
- The defining characteristic of a discriminatory auction is that successful buyers pay their bid price.
- The required service quality level will then be evaluated by bidders and added into the cost of providing the higher level of service to determine the bid price.