Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1postor masculinepostora feminineinteresado masculineinteresada feminineto sell sth to the highest bidder — vender algo al mejor postor
- Our real estate agent assured us the bidders would go to full price.
- Don't ever go for the cheapest bidder on a project.
- The movie poster went for $26,000 to an anonymous phone bidder.
- The winning bid is then slightly higher than the second-highest bidder's valuation of the asset.
- The alternative is an imperfect land market in which the number of bidders affects the final price paid for land.
- In the '80s, a growing competitiveness for rental ground was fostered by retired farmers cash renting to the highest bidders.
- According to the auction house, seven bidders were chasing the painting.
- We will contact the successful bidder within 14 days of the closing date.
- Too few bidders is not representative, and too many just isn't necessary or fair to the construction community.
- It is illegal to sell jobs to the highest bidder in this state.