Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In order to provide stronger signals in both directions, a bidirectional amplifier is needed.
- The device includes a therapy generator having a housing and electronics for conducting bidirectional communication with the patient.
- The integration of the two is quite good with regard to overall function and bidirectional data associativity.
- A dedicated wavelength pair for bidirectional transmission serves each node.
- The link slave devices and the link controller include protocol logic for communication according to a bidirectional protocol.
- Paths through these networks are generally bidirectional, and the concept of a label must be abstracted to the particular technology being signaled.
- As Web traffic is real-time and bidirectional, for example, delaying is not really possible.
- An edge, however, is bidirectional, meaning you can follow it in both directions.
- This bidirectional approach to the data allows the investigation of important issues while maintaining the primacy of the actual data.
- Error prevention features cannot be implemented easily without bidirectional connectivity.
- The types of communication from one subsystem to another may be unidirectional or bidirectional.
- The evidence for tidal influence arises from documentation of bidirectional cross-strata, tidal bundles, tidal rhythmites and periodic variation in foreset thickness.
- A single clone was then selected for complete bidirectional sequencing.
- The positions of sequences encoding homeodomains are shown by bidirectional arrows.
- Stabilizing selection may yield bidirectional effects because an average individual in a population may sometimes be above and sometimes below an optimum for a character.
- The much broader climate change claim is bidirectional, and can include such non-temperature-related changes as frequency of storms, and even both droughts and floods.
- It is highly likely that the relationship is bidirectional, with drug use playing a role in the commission of crimes and with crime reinforcing drug-using behavior.
- With programmability, bidirectional travel, speed, and accessories, the transport pallet can change paths with maximum flexibility.
- However, this leaves a problem, namely which gene in a pair of bidirectional protein-coding genes should we consider the sense gene and which the antisense?
- However, the nature of the construct lends itself to a bidirectional measure: work interference with family and family interference with work.