The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1gran hermano masculineBig Brother is watching you — el gran hermano te observa / te vigila
- Until September 17 of last year, the Canadian government didn't have any Big Brothers on their payroll and we all lived together in blessed harmony within the wonderful realm of free speech.
- There is much speculation about what it is that the Big Brothers from Brussels will say, good and bad, about Bulgaria.
- We can help erode the power of these Big Brothers by highlighting some home truths.
- There is a danger of a Big Brother type society but to be honest I think we already have that and we just have to live with it.
- A firm has been keeping a close eye on its workers with a Big Brother style charity event.
- This dystopian world is controlled by a mythical supreme ruler, called Big Brother.
- They have been seen as fascist Big Brothers by twentieth century thinkers worried about totalitarian states.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!