The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1intolerante masculine, femininefanático masculinefanática feminine
- Unfortunately, political correctness just means that racists and bigots have to be more subtle.
- They are incorrigibly racist, uncultured bigots.
- Should we condemn a generation of older people as bigots and racists purely because they use the language of their day?
- At least before the new lingo was adopted by all, it was easier to identify the bigots and sexists in a room.
- But calling someone a racist or a bigot says that his ideas have no place in the democratic public square.
- He's an unrepentant bigot.
- The bigots and the homophobes have not given up on this fight so we can not afford to do so either.
- Understandably, they were concerned about being labeled bigots and facing backlash.
- He says when religious bigots of both communities abuse him, he is convinced that what he says is right.
- He detested the abuse of power and could not abide bigots and swaggering despots.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!