Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(bicycle)bici feminine informal
- His best freebie has been a mountain bike and a bike rack for his car.
- It's no secret that eBay has become one of the hottest spots on the Internet to buy and sell used bikes and bike gear.
- There is also a fun ride where the citizens of Hamburg can ride their bikes around a set course in the city streets.
- It was followed by a bike change, as his gears had been damaged, and a second chase.
- It means visually impaired people in Grimsby will have the chance to go out on a tandem bike with a sighted cyclist.
- The local bike shops have been unable to fix it and don't seem to have any solid advice.
- To mountain bike is not to own a mountain bike and cycle along cycle paths, but to own a bike and cycle around mountains.
- Some people prefer adaptive bikes because they look more like normal bikes and are less expensive.
- Cyclists shave grams off their bikes as though they're preparing to launch them to Mars.
- Fundraisers can get on their bikes for sponsored cycle rides through the grounds of Longleat.
- It's like taking your hands off the handle bars of a bike while you're cycling.
- Typical models include mounts for two bikes, but additional mounts can be purchased separately.
- As September approached, the girls began to talk about riding their bikes to school.
- We are real people who are doing a job just like anyone else; we just get paid to ride our bikes.
- Fast moving and reckless, these drivers can be found on cars, bikes and bicycles.
- The same logic says that it's smarter to buy a bike from a bike shop than from Canadian Tire or Zellers.
- After the ride we did another wash and loaded the bikes and we were soon off to Trenton.
- To save money, they might leave their bikes in those glorified cycle racks in front of the main stands.
- You can also hire bikes and cycle round the island taking in the breathtaking views of Arran on the way.
- This child cannot rollerskate, play sports or ride bikes because the normal activity of children causes chronic sores.
- He was a keen motorcyclist who had been riding bikes since the age of 16.
- He said despite the one game agreement he told the meeting there had been occasions where it had been used four times a week and that children had been riding bikes across it.
- The more conventional novelties included the first ever Blue Peter board game and mini BMX bikes that can be ridden with your fingers.
1ir en bici informal