Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bikini masculinebikini feminine River Platethe bikini bottom/top — la parte de abajo/arriba del bikini
- It may be winter outside, but Marks & Spencer is hotting up with fantastic bikinis, swimsuits, tankinis and dresses to flatter all.
- A lot of hardy Scots braved what were chilly conditions and sported swimming costumes and even bikinis.
- Some of the great sparkling looks came in tiny swimsuits or two-piece bikinis studded with silver nail heads including crocheted white suits.
- I take two or more bikinis / swimming costumes when I go on holiday as its nice to change into a dry suit rather than sit around in a wet one and get all sandy.
- After a swim, put on the wrap skirt over your bikini or swim suit, and go for a drink.
- Julia pulled out a pink bikini top and a mini skirt with a tropical design.
- Both were dressed in mini skirts and tank tops with their bikini straps clearly visible.
- Many traditional Samoan villages ban beach wear such as bikinis and swimming suits.
- All she could see though, was a fairly pretty girl wearing a tight mini-skirt and a white bikini top.
- A girl in ripped up jean shorts and a bikini top came barreling out of the house and down the steps toward us.
- The look is long and lean; a mix of retro and ultra modern with crocheted bikinis, hole-infested frocks and horizontal striped tube knit dresses.
- Walking hand in hand, we passed several other people on roller skates, in bikinis and swimming trunks, with shopping bags in their hands and all.
- I abandoned my shirt for my floral bikini top and my little white tennis shoes for sandals.
- Blending imaginative colour and functional elements, new bathing costumes and bikinis are spectacular eye-catchers.
- More fluid designs and flowers bloomed all over the catwalks, on everything from chiffon dresses and silk wraps to shirts, bikinis and kaftans.
- I was wearing a plain black bikini top, with jean shorts over the bikini bottoms.
- Its residents long for the freedoms they relinquished so many decades ago, and to join in the liberty and freedom of spirit represented by bikinis and Speedo swim-suits.
- The bikini bottom had strings that tied together at the sides to keep it on, and the bikini top was halter style.
- For example, in Japan fifty years ago it was considered vulgar to swim in a swimming suit but now bikinis are the norm.
- She had long blonde hair tied up in a high pony tail, with jeans on and a gold bikini top.