Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1multimillonario masculinemultimillonaria feminine
- Melbourne is filling with tycoons, moguls, magnates, billionaires and mere millionaires.
- And there are multi-millionaires and billionaires earning hundreds of millions of dollars per year.
- Last year there were 497 billionaires with a net worth of 1.54 trillion dollars.
- They each will hold enough other shares to make them billionaires, at least on paper, if the IPO is successful.
- First he was in Sudan, where he managed part of the Saudi billionaire's assets.
- But there is no argument about his creative genius, which has made him a dollar billionaire.
- Five hundred and fifty billionaires possess the same amount of wealth as the poorest 2 billion people on the planet.
- He is listed as the billionaire whose net worth declined the most, a hefty 91 per cent.
- But Mexico has more billionaires and millionaires than any country in Latin America.
- At the same time I get angry when I think a bunch of billionaires and millionaires are going to go on strike because they can only think of themselves.
- Who cares about the squabbles between billionaires and millionaires?
- This group of millionaires and billionaires believes in the biblical adage that says, to whom much is given, much is required.
- What about a little more than a dozen billionaires and 40 million poor people in Russia?
- More recently, it's been a case of millionaires striking against billionaires.
- We need to money to see this sight reserved for millionaires and billionaires.
- Most of the Russian billionaires and multimillionaires control raw materials and their associated industries.
- Being a billionaire, he hopes, will at least give him a style edge over his opponents.
- The numbers of millionaires and billionaires has grown in direct proportion to the numbers condemned to lives of misery and hardship.
- The Davos summit has been going on for decades, mostly as a place for billionaires and millionaires to mingle.
- Six of the country's billionaires have some involvement in Yukos.
- Black homeownership is growing, as are the ranks of the Black millionaires and billionaires among us.