Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Condensation (distilled water) aggressively facilitates other forms of deterioration (e.g., bimetallic corrosion).
- Sheetz and Singer have compared the fact that asymmetric area expansion tends to curve a bilayer with a bimetallic couple (bilayer couple hypothesis).
- Adzic and Mavrikakis suggest that the efficiency boost coupled with the lower cost of a bimetallic compared with a pure platinum cathode points to a commercially viable alternative to current ORR fuel cell design.
- They have anchored bimetallic catalysts, such as a ruthenium-tin catalyst, to the insides of such molecular sieves and have found that they can selectively hydrogenate cyclic polyenes.
- It is also used for making bimetallic materials for the instrument industry.
- Oven thermometers are usually of the robust bimetallic type, with a magnet on the back so that they can be fixed to the steel wall of the oven.