Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(every two months)bimestral
- A quarterly or bimonthly newsletter gives you an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and gives your readers useful information at the same time.
- Sports Medicine Update is AOSSM's bimonthly newsletter on all the latest Society and orthopaedic sports medicine news.
- Forecast is American Demographics' bimonthly newsletter devoted to census coverage.
- Also included in society membership is Percussion News, a bimonthly newsletter containing information about membership activities, industry news and upcoming events, and a special Percussive Notes Research Edition.
- For more information about green taxes worldwide - including in US - visit the website of Green Budget Germany, where you can also sign up for the bimonthly newsletter.
- For the inside story about Club conservation campaigns and how you can get more involved, ask for a free subscription to the bimonthly print news-letter the Planet.
- Here you can also subscribe to Musings - a free bimonthly marketing newsletter packed with articles, tips and resources.
- In November 2001, Eden Prairie, Minn. based Life Time Fitness, which owns 26 gyms across the country, transformed its newsletter into a bimonthly magazine, Experience Life.
- The next month, in one of her bimonthly town hall meetings with her 220 employees, Laybourne announced she was switching the name to the much more innocuous Good Girls Don't.
- The IPPA / Royal & SunAlliance National Photographic Awards are judged on a bimonthly basis with over 1000 submissions being awarded either Diamond, Gold, Silver or Bronze crests.
- Dedi Haryadi, a researcher and chief editor of bimonthly bulletin Bujet in Bandung, West Java, urged a phasing out all non-budgetary funds and verification of all spending by state institutions and enterprises by the BPK.
- The UW Students for the Exploration and Development of Space organize monthly and bimonthly sky diving trips, so if you're itching to get your adrenaline pumping, join other UW students who share your lust for adventure.
- In addition to the modelling gigs, Silvstedt cohosts a weekly Italian pop culture/current affairs program, Fenomeni, as well as a bimonthly gig cohosting the British fashion series, Eurotrash.
- Guangdong's Environmental Protection Bureau has held bimonthly monitoring in the area since July 2003 and the most recent sampling found the water complied with national standards, Liao said.
- The Washington Free Press, a Seattle-based progressive bimonthly newspaper, has had stories in Project Censored's top twenty-five in three out of the past five years.
- The Hardsteppers collective has been around since the glory days of drum & bass in Montreal, when they held down a three-year residency at Angels and hosted bimonthly events at Sona.
- Some of the presentations are available to watch as QuickTime movies, if you prefer not to read, and keen thinkers can have a bimonthly e-mail of the latest discussions delivered to their inbox.
- Such women could organize monthly or bimonthly meetings and hold discussions regarding issues pertaining to women's health and education, etc.
- Bill and Al's flourishing line of bimonthly comics brought the dead-of-night short story to lurid, four-color life.
- He said that any additional costs would have to be looked at by the steering committee and bimonthly reports would be brought before the finance committee.
2(twice a month)bimensualquincenal
1(every two months)bimestralmente
- Chairman of the Police Community Consultative Committee, he meets with residents bimonthly at the police station and says everyone agrees more police would help.
- Conformance tests: the project releases its conformance test suites bimonthly.
- An active CAB should meet regularly, weekly or biweekly during the start-up stage, and then monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly throughout the duration of the project.
- Published bimonthly by the Alan Guttmacher Institute
- But in the end, the main thing that sells in comic books is the periodical that comes out once a month or bimonthly.
- Membership meetings are held monthly, or bimonthly, or quarterly.
- Between seeing patients full-time, writing the Placebo Journal bimonthly, and producing the Placebo Gazette every other week I am always on the go.
- Starting with this volume, the journal will be published bimonthly.
- One other interesting thing about this predecessor journal it was published bimonthly.
- It was published bimonthly for nine issues, then monthly from April 1954, by which time it was selling, according to one account, 750,000 copies - more than half-again as many as EC's top horror titles.
- It will print quarterly beginning in March; Perkins aims for bimonthly next year.
- You want a poor kid, have one when you're young and the father's contribution consists of bimonthly Pamper drops.
- If microalbuminuria or later stages of nephropathy are present, the test should be repeated bimonthly in order to classify the level of albumin in the urine.
- Ten plants were collected from both a turlough basin population and a damp ruderal population bimonthly for a year.
- This is also evident in every issue of Anthropology News, published nine times a year by the American Anthropological Association, and Anthropology Today, published bimonthly by the Royal Anthropological Institute.
- Wine Adventure, to be published bimonthly, focuses on the ‘softer’ side of wine, with a lively mix of articles that will enhance readers' knowledge and enjoyment of wine, without taking the subject too seriously.
- Diet components were sampled bimonthly, and chemical composition was determined (AgSource Soil and Forage Laboratory, Bonduel, WI).
- Platoon leaders and platoon sergeants complete ‘train-the-trainer’ certification and are tasked to conduct this training bimonthly for all soldiers in the company.
- Plant litterfall was collected bimonthly by means of open collectors located under each selected plant.
- In the months before Flavia, a 19-year-old mother, gave birth to her first child, the local community health worker began making bimonthly visits.
- A group of CPAs and attorneys, who meet bimonthly to discuss tax subjects, agreed that it is impossible to generate a general rule.
- If you want to maintain the plant after bloom, encourage growth by watering regularly and feeding bimonthly with liquid fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Collection of samples.- Blood samples were collected bimonthly from March 2000 to January 2001.
2(twice a month)bimensualmentequincenalmente