Learn English Grammar From A–Z
última botella de una caja de vino, vendida normalmente a un precio reducido
- Last week I had thought that Majestic Wine Warehouse's bin-ends and Lay & Wheeler's 200-strong Great Warehouse Sale were the best I was likely to see this year.
- Lay & Wheeler's sale is always worth raiding, and this year burgundy hogs their bin-ends.
- Traditional logic would dictate that you march out to the discount store and find something on sale or probe the bin-ends of your local bottle shop to get those last few discontinued items.
- If all Majestic's 103 warehouses are to have a crack at this juicy bin-end, then each will carry only a limited, mixed-bag selection that will fly out of the branches the minute it arrives this weekend.
- These include some of the shop's stars, rather than the more traditional bin-end bargains.