Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1código binario masculine
- Examples of this are ASCII text for e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc., or computer OS executable binary code.
- Method for fast execution of translated binary code utilizing database cache for low-level code correspondence
- Boxes are required to translate the digital binary code back to analog signals for viewing.
- Experts differ on whether the primary focus for security should source code or binary code.
- In themselves, electronic texts have no materiality, existing as patterns of binary code stored on floppy disks, CD-ROMs, hard drives, zip drives or Internet servers.
- A ‘bit’ in normal computer chips can only encode data as one of two possibilities: either a one or a zero - the numbers that make up binary code.
- Here, a division of the world in two groups is made, with binary code as a symbol for computer knowledge as the distinguishing characteristic.
- Another is that it uses a process called ‘preparation by compilation’ which effectively means that SQL is compiled into binary code and then held in memory, where it can be (re-) executed as required.
- Code Morphing turns binary code into an undecipherable mess that is not similar to normal compiled code, and completely hides execution logic of the protected code.
- It's well known that computers transmit information digitally, using binary code: ones and zeros.
- The image is digitised into binary code and saved as a computer file.
- The first, for a school for electrical engineers at Valence, resulted in a facade graphic of binary code digits, heat-bonded onto glass sun-screens.
- Adleman realized that the genetic code can be used, just like the binary code of computer science, to encode mathematical problems.
- Developers must translate most software from PowerPC to x86 binary code.
- So most of the MAPI properties programmers tag wind up as binary code they would not recognize.
- The company does say that it's giving ‘free access to the Solaris source and end-user binary code,’ and it also says it will no longer charge a licence fee for the use of runtime software on systems with eight processors or fewer.
- As we labored over the disassembled kernel, we found an odd bit of repetitive binary code.
- In an attempt to find order in chaos, network defenders across the globe took on the Honeynet Project's Reverse Challenge - to analyse and decipher binary code captured in the wild…
- Lynn said he worked with reverse-engineered binary code - 1s and 0s - which is much harder to piece together, but he did it.
- The cost of Windows without IE would also have to be reduced in proportion the reduction in binary code size.