Learn English Grammar From A–Z
darse atracones de comida en forma compulsiva
- In some people who binge-eat, sugar may produce a true addiction.
- I seriously think she is trying to starve me because she knows I will binge-eat during football games!
- He piled on the pounds when his business was hit by the recession and he started binge-eating for comfort.
- Why do people with sleep disorders such as insomnia often binge-eat late at night?
- I would binge-eat and then make myself sick up to 16 times a day.
- Millions of women binge-eat and have a negative relationship with food, according to a new survey.
- The tendency to binge-eat may be related to the brain's natural reward system, or the extent to which someone likes and seeks reward, he said.
- He's recently started seeing an NHS psychologist to help him understand what makes him binge-eat.
- She admits battling bulimia, saying she would starve herself and then binge-eat.
- The less hungry you are, the less likely you will make bad food choices or binge-eat come mealtime.
- Recurrent binge-eating was defined as binge-eating large amounts of food at least four times during the previous month.