Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hacer una or un maratón de informaldarse un atracón de informalpegarse un atracón de informalwe binge-watched the entire season — hicimos una maratón de series informal
- Get ready to binge-watch some '80s classics.
- Harris tried to binge-watch the latest television season to catch up.
- If you're so lazy to have not taken the 13 hours to binge-watch this yet, it's not my fault.
- More people are binge-watching their favorite shows thanks to video streaming.
- It encourages subscribers to binge-watch more episodes.
- Now viewers will be able to choose to watch one episode each day or binge-view some or all of that week's shows.
- Newcomers might be best advised to binge-view the series to catch up.
- People who binge-watch entire seasons of their favourite TV shows are more likely to exercise while watching.
- It'd be nice if we could binge-watch the earlier seasons before the show runs out of gas.
- The most likely to binge-watch the show were 18- to 34-year-old viewers.