Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hábito de agarrar borracheras masculinehábito de coger borracheras masculine Spain
- Ministers have rejected proposals - supported by supermarkets - to introduce a minimum price for alcohol to stop binge drinking.
- There have been quite a few documentaries recently on binge drinking.
- The first step is to tackle the blight of binge drinking.
- Last month the Home Office also announced proposals to help tackle the culture of binge drinking.
- Furnham was speaking in advance of the release of a report on binge drinking to which he has contributed.
- Opening later encourages sensible drinking, rather than binge drinking in short periods.
- Early exposure to the culture of binge drinking can do terrible harm to a child.
- A policy to tackle binge drinking was published by the Government last month.
- At the college level binge drinking was reported by 65 percent of drinkers, the highest level in the nation.
- Binge drinking has been elevated to the national sport.
- Frequent binge drinking increased from 5% to 12% for the same period.
- Binge drinking among adults inevitably sets a bad example for young people who want to be "more grown up".
- In pregnant human females, one ill-timed bout of binge drinking may produce permanent fetal damage.
- Nor should there be any doubt that our society's fondness for binge drinking is related to the spreading epidemic of extreme casual violence.
- Other studies have linked binge drinking to breast cancer.
- The Department of Health, in a bid to curb binge drinking among young people, pushed for a 50 per cent increase in duty on spirits.