Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- This would be the bird remains, after cleaning the feathers in Xylene and mounting the fragments on a microscope slide, using my Nikon binocular microscope, I could tell what the bird was.
- When the plants flowered, buds of different developmental stages were removed from the main inflorescence and the petals were dissected from the flower bud under a binocular microscope.
- He was exempted from military service because of a detached retina, and later in his career, when binocular microscopes became the norm, people puzzled why he was happy to still use a monocular one.
- All linear measurements were made in millimeters under a binocular microscope at magnifications from 10 to 50 times.
- The residues were dried and we used the 20-125 m fraction to pick specimens under a binocular microscope.
- Shallus could never have imagined that two centuries later conservators would peer through a binocular microscope to examine his pen strokes.
- We calculated a mean of three measures for each size parameter that were done with a binocular microscope with x60 magnification.
- These research microscopes often have binocular eyepieces, relying upon a series of prisms to split the image so that it may be viewed with both eyes.
- Frequently, examination of a fracture face with a low-power binocular microscope can reveal the type and cause of failure.
- The epidermis was spread out on a glass plate beneath a low-power binocular microscope and cut into pieces of the required size using a combination of razor and scalpel blades.
- Mineral concentrates were obtained by conventional mineral separation techniques and finally hand-picked under a binocular microscope.
- Anthers were dissected under a binocular microscope and pollen was gently squashed in staining solution under a coverslip.
- Watching a person come straight toward you up a rope produces a weird binocular effect, like she's tunneling at you through thin air.
- The researchers measured the binocular visual field of healthy volunteers while they were wearing four different styles of anorak.
- The monocular produced a very bright, clear image, however, and we assume the binocular model of the same power, which does have eyecups, would too.
- Watkins enlarged upon this binocular disparity by tweaking the lenses further apart than was normal to arrive at even more drastic perspectival jumps.
- Method and apparatus for determining binocular affine disparity and affine invariant distance between two image patterns
- The shift from the field-glass, or binocular telescope, to the magic lantern, announces a redefinition of the realist project.
- I had an opportunity to use the new Leupold Wind River RB800 combination binocular and range finding optics for this trip.
- Jared adjusted the binocular settings and zoomed in.