Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1binoculares masculinegemelos masculineprismáticos masculinelargavistas masculineanteojos de larga vista feminine Latin America
- Not with the naked eye, and certainly not through any optical device like binoculars or a telescope.
- James tried to adjust the lenses of the binoculars for a third, unsuccessful time.
- Perhaps he plans to observe Armageddon from a safe distance, through the lenses of his binoculars.
- Holding up a peculiar instrument, similar to pair of binoculars, he zeroed in on the flag flying over one of the tent posts.
- Telescopes, cameras or binoculars should not be used unless they have the correct filters.
- He took photographs using a telephoto lens and used binoculars to inspect the general state of the roofing and tiling.
- But Wright, who was examining the distant valley through his binoculars, did see it.
- Cover one of the lenses of the binoculars with some kitchen foil as shown below.
- Later, the woman's husband fetched a pair of binoculars and a telescope.
- Suspended by straps from his neck, his camera and binoculars sat one above the other against his chest.
- The Gullane resident who had put a stall in his driveway selling binoculars and cameras was doing better business.
- We set off after a Sunday lunch with maps, camera, binoculars, bird and flower books.
- The view in binoculars or a telescope shows a wealth of detail along the length of the tail.
- Inside were three cameras, seven pairs of binoculars, camouflage paint, seven radios and an inflatable dingy, compressed into something almost the size of a backpack.
- Finally someone got smart and included a simple digital camera inside a pair of binoculars to capture all the action outdoors, in the arena or at live performances.
- We tried a simple, economical solution to this problem: combining the camera with a pair of binoculars.
- Your local astronomical society will be pleased to give you further advice and practical help in choosing a suitable telescope or pair of binoculars.
- It has a different look to the X50, resembling a pair of binoculars from a distance, but every bit as stylish.
- A powerful telescope or binoculars so I could scan the horizon for rescuers and still look at the wildlife.
- David has been known to leap out of bed of a morning, pull back the blinds and find cameras and binoculars trained upon him.