Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Interdisciplinary sciences such as biochemistry and social psychology would also have to be included.
- This does not mean, however, that chemistry, biochemistry or atomic physics are in some way giving us a false picture of reality.
- To achieve this aim it draws on biology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
- His main research interest is the molecular biology and biochemistry of the organism that causes African sleeping sickness.
- Those fields were molecular biology and glycoprotein chemistry and biochemistry.
- On the contrary, at the very beginning of what was to become the science of biochemistry, Shelley foresaw how potent a tool it would be in the hands of scientists.
- But it's a big long step from organic chemistry to biochemistry.
- From supplement biochemistry and exercise science, to pure bodybuilding knowledge, Sean talks the talk and walks the walk.
- Of these, at least 130 programs offer degree options such as biochemistry or chemical education.
- The science of biochemistry, nowadays regarded as one of the fundamental pillars upon which the study of medicine rests, is something of a newcomer.
- NMR has become one of the most prized tools in organic chemistry and biochemistry.
- Doctors have to know loads about biochemistry and the chemical reactions going on in your body.
- Specifically, I'm a biologist with a strong background in biochemistry, materials science and bioinformatics.
- The most modern chemical industries are those concerned with biochemistry, microbiology, and particularly pharmaceutical research.
- It is therefore timely for a volume on Plant hormone biochemistry and molecular biology to be published.
- The field of environmental chemistry calls on organic chemistry, biochemistry and a heck of a lot of biology.
- Compared with traditional high school chemistry courses, ChemCom students learn more organic and biochemistry.
- The key thing to remember is that biochemistry is the chemistry of the living world.
- In the fall, Juliet plans to study biochemistry, molecular biology, and environmental science.
- Understanding the thermodynamic and structural basis of protein folding is one of the key issues in current research in biochemistry.