The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The coating biodegrades rapidly, because it is made from environmentally friendly materials.
- In our climate, organic waste biodegrades rapidly, which widens our options for dealing with it.
- I am far less plastic and will therefore biodegrade easier when I die.
- But once the container hits the backyard compost pile or municipal landfill, it biodegrades in only a few weeks.
- Should the product end up in a landfill, it will biodegrade.
- These excess materials often end up as waste in landfills, taking years to biodegrade.
- The plastic in the seats and dashboards never biodegrades.
- These ones have some sort of a plastic film that probably won't biodegrade for 10,000 years.
- These disposable nappies end up in landfill sites where they can take up to 500 years to biodegrade.
- How long does it take a disposable plastic pad to biodegrade?
- Handsets and cartridges can take years to biodegrade - a single printer cartridge takes up to 1000 years to decompose - meaning that if dumped in landfill sites these items can pose a long term threat to the environment.
- We ought to get rid of them soon as we can or the bags will biodegrade on us.
- That's not where it all ends, for it's been found that some types of synthetic material used for making cups doesn't easily biodegrade.
- The manufactured disposable dishes have a very long half-life, meaning that they biodegrade at an enormously slow rate.
- Made from non-renewable oil resources, they are toxic, do not biodegrade, and are harmful to animals.
- There are also thousands of little bits of bin bags, as the biodegradable ones we used to store all the stuff started to biodegrade very efficiently.
- These items can cause pollution and take hundreds of years to biodegrade.
- What make it worse is that the filter of a cigarette is made from cellulose acetate, a form of plastic, so it can take many years for it to biodegrade.
- I am surprised at this - I wouldn't have thought it would biodegrade so quickly.
- It is not known how long it takes them to biodegrade but it could take hundreds of years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!