Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Finally, essential processes such as transcription, translation, protein trafficking, organelle biogenesis, and secretion are likely to influence iron metabolism to different degrees and in different ways.
- Furthermore, cholesterol is required for macromolecular synthesis and cell growth as well as for membrane biogenesis in this microorganism.
- The biogenesis of microtubules in vivo consists of a cascade of sequential reactions.
- Many of these effects can be interrelated through a general action on membrane biogenesis and integrity which in turn can occur because lipid metabolism is altered.
- The majority of these genes are involved in coenzyme transport and metabolism and in cellular wall and membrane biogenesis.
- Replication of the mitochondrial genome is required to synthesize new protein to support biogenesis.
- These findings suggest that the specificity of translational activation plays an important role in fungal mitochondrial biogenesis.
- Proteins involved with cell wall biogenesis, which display low connectivity levels, have a clear trend of later appearance.
- Therefore, changes in the mitochondrial machinery of plants grown in high [CO 2] are associated with altered mitochondrial function and biogenesis and are not necessarily related to energy production.
- Is it a product of biogenesis, the result of an organic surface, something akin to a paper-like sheet of protoplasm, that turns on itself and eventually develops inner, median, and outer layers?