The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- An A level student at Sheldon School, Edward is studying biology, physics, chemistry and maths.
- He managed to walk away with seven O-levels and started studying A-level biology, physics and chemistry.
- Another, newer field, called systems biology or systems biomedicine, is emerging.
- Most, but by no means all, are recent graduates in a medicine - related subject such as biology, anatomy or physiology.
- The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.
- She is now hoping to study maths, chemistry, biology, physics and history.
- This was especially so in the fields of geology, biology, botany and organic chemistry.
- His father told him to study something useful, so he studied chemistry and biology.
- The numbers studying chemistry and biology, meanwhile, have been enjoying a steady rise.
- Many fields in biology have progressed by the concentrated study of a select group of model systems.
- Gina was a really interesting person - studying biology and chemistry to go to Med School and then join the Army to travel the world.
- My high school assignments included physical science, biology, and chemistry.
- At the other end of the spectrum, organismal biology and ecology are making a modest comeback.
- In the rest of this chapter we first look at the history of embryology - as the study of developmental biology has been called for most of its existence.
- She is currently taking a year off from Sofia University, where she studied biology and genetics.
- The team has also carried out basic studies in parasite biology to study new molecules.
- It has applications outside of the realm of biology, in fields like genetic algorithms and economics.
- The technique could have implications for studying cell and developmental biology.
- Lucy will be taking A-level examinations in maths, chemistry, biology and geography this year.
- In this way he provides a theoretical framework for the volume and shows connections to other fields of study also, such as biology and chemistry.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!