Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1biofármaco masculineproducto biofarmacéutico masculine
- The second area where we have enormous strength is in our core technical competencies, which enable us to conduct effective product development in pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and devices.
- Biotechnology is expected to contribute massively to the global economy, largely through the introduction of recombinant DNA technology to the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- These new GM crops, known as biopharmaceuticals, or biopharms for short, produce industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals within their tissues.
- Well, lucky for them they got there first because the commercial application of using cells for factories so that hormones and proteins could produce biopharmaceuticals wasn't lost on the business world.
- Wireless, in fact, is one of the few sectors, along with biopharmaceuticals and medical devices and equipment, in which the net dollars flowing into startup deals are going up.
- As for particular sectors and industries, the life sciences - biopharmaceuticals and medical devices are getting most of the buzz right now and at least some of the money.
- Business leaders say the future lies in even more highly skilled math and science related jobs such as medical devices and testing, biopharmaceuticals and sophisticated homeland security and defense industries.
- Whether such biopharmaceuticals will be regulated under the protocol remains to be seen, says Dawkins: ‘That was still far enough into the future that it wasn't addressed directly.
- I like cryptography, nanotechnology, quantum computing, artificial intelligence and biopharmaceuticals, but I think the most life changing technologies of the future will spring from neuroscience.
- That includes communications technology, Internet infrastructure, and biopharmaceuticals - all areas that are critical to other companies and have the potential of long-term profitability.
- ‘The future of biopharmaceuticals has simply never been brighter,’ said Laos.
- In positioning itself for the decade ahead, the IDA has targeted the biotechnology sector in particular, as pharmaceutical companies begin to switch the manufacturing process from chemicals to biopharmaceuticals.
- A couple of examples from my own experience at FDA with the review of biopharmaceuticals will illustrate the tension between the regulatory culture and innovation.
- Some biopharmaceuticals have sales of over $1 billion.
- Volunteer corn in both locations contained traces of unidentified biopharmaceuticals from 2001 field trials.
- He is most concerned about biopharmaceuticals as a major problem for the future.