Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The Consortium consists of more than 40 researchers from all walks of scientific life - cell biology, chemistry, biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics and genetics.
- They are the departments of biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology and natural resources and environmental management.
- The associate professor in biochemistry, biophysics, and molecular biology takes pride in presenting classes with new information that had not been published the previous year.
- One of Greenlee's collaborators is Janice Buss, an associate professor of biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology.
- An example is provided by molecular biophysics that reduces biological phenomena to a set of algorithms forming a consistent whole into which a biomolecular assembly can fit.
- Determining how a protein folds to a stable native structure is a problem of great importance in biophysics, molecular biology, and medicine.
- This article addresses physical processes in the viral life cycle through a quantitative framework based on insights from structural biology, single molecule biophysics, electron microscopy, and solution biochemistry.
- The analysis of kinetic signals in terms of exponential processes is pervasive, with numerous applications found in physics, chemistry, biophysics, and medicine.
- The course provides training and hands-on experience in experimental design and data analysis, and will also cover some of the necessary background in physics, biology and biophysics.
- Besides vascular biology and biophysics, the methodology developed here may find broader application in other biological and nonbiological areas.
- His work utilizes techniques from membrane biophysics and cell and molecular biology.
- Over the past few years, the fields of membrane biology and biophysics have focused on the role lipids play in membrane organization.
- The MIR research fits into a broader area of expertise that Los Alamos National Laboratory maintains in the field of complex systems modeling in general, and modeling in theoretical biology and biophysics in particular.
- He states that these findings have relevance for many areas: materials science, polymer chemistry, biophysics, protein biochemistry, and hematology.
- It therefore represents a concerted effort of scientists from biophysics, biochemistry, physical chemistry, and bioengineering.
- He earned academic degrees in physics, biophysics, and nuclear medicine from UCLA.
- Advances in directed evolution and membrane biophysics make the synthesis of simple living cells, if not yet foreseeable reality, an imaginable goal.
- Single-molecule biophysics is slowly revolutionizing cell biology by uncovering important information regarding protein function that cannot be obtained from standard bulk experiments.
- Actually, my interest in physics was biophysics, so it's not as big a change as it sounds.
- He held chairs at Berkeley in both mathematics and biophysics being promoted to full professor in 1966.